Pemberton Pet Friendly Accommodations
Allowed: At Pemberton Valley
Lodge we know that your trip often includes your pet, so we've set
aside two floors of the hotel as "Pet Friendly" accommodation.
In order to best accommodate you
and your pet, please indicate when you make your reservation, that
you require a "Pet Friendly" room.
- Pet Size: Dogs up to 75 pounds
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Allowed Pets per Unit: Max. 2 dogs per
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets are not
permitted on the 3rd floor.
Don't have your own pet? Then meet Guinness
(shown on your right). Guinness is a friendly black lab that lives
at our Lodge. He would be happy to meet you.
When you reserve a pet friendly room your furry
companion will be greeted with a personalized welcome package, as
well as a plush dog bed and food & water bowls. Food
/ water bowls will be placed in your room prior to
Numerous walking areas around property. No on-site
pet services are available. Information on local pet service
providers is available at front desk.
$45 per stay up to a maximum of 5 days for up to 2
dogs. A portion of the "Pet Friendly" Fee will be donated
to Pemberton Animal Well-Being Society.
- Please call our reservation desk to reserve a pet
friendly room before arrival
- Otherwise, dog arrivals that are not reserved in advance
are subject to a $65 pet fee
- 40% of our hotel is pet friendly, and 60% is pet
restricted so we can satisfy all of our guests needs