2014 Pemberton Music Festival - Day 1 of 3 - Jul 18, 2014
Date: Friday, July 18, 2014
Where: Pemberton Valley
Outkast, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, Deadmau5...
Plus comedy from Trailer Park Boys, Tom Green, Norm MacDonald -
and many more. The team putting together this festival has created
a three-day, six-stage extravaganza. Big names have been booked and
the organizers are expecting this to be an annual event. They've already started organizing
You're going to want to get organized around this, fast, because
for three days in July, you're going to want to be in Pemberton, BC
with your closest friends. Camping is an option, but if you'd like
a little more comfort and convenience, we'd love to have you stay with us, of
The festival includes beer tents with micro-brewed beer, great
food, incredible music and comedy, too. We're looking forward to
this becoming an annual event in Pemberton, and we can't wait to
see you here!
Tickets on Sale Friday April 11th:
There are three types of tickets available:
General Admission (GA), V.I.P. and Super V.I.P. The differences are
things you'd expect.
GA tickets include:
- your basic three days of festival attendance,
- VIP Camping or Shuttle Pass
- VIP-only entryway and exit to/from the festival grounds
- Premium, VIP-only air-conditioned restrooms Up-front viewing at
ALL festival stages
- Unlimited access to VIP Grove in festival grounds with views of
main stage and shaded seating areas
- Premium food offered for deeply discounted, nominal charge
- Select beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic drink offered for
a deeply discounted,
- nominal charge Special shuttle privileges* And more!
- *VIP Campers do not receive shuttle privileges
Super V.I.P. include:
- Concierge service prior to and during the festival.
- Super VIP-only main and second stage viewing areas on side of
- Super VIP golf cart taxi for Super VIP's only
- Private main stage
- Super VIP lounge with main and second stage views.
- Private Super VIP-only air-conditioned dining room and lounge
serving complimentary 5-star meals with snacks in between.
- Super VIP welcome package And more!
Idyllic Pemberton Setting
You can't beat the setting for the Pemberton Music Festival. Set
on 300 acres of farmland at the base of Mount Currie, there will be
two main stages, 2 smaller stages, a dance tent and a comedy area.
The festival grounds hold 35,000 people, so Pemberton is going to
be busy. Thankfully, organizers have worked hard with the local
community to ensure that everyone is set to have a great time.
Check out the invite from the Trailer Park Boys
Stay tuned for further details!