2014 Pemberton Music Festival - Day 2 of 3 - Jul 19, 2014
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2014
Time: All Day
Where: Pemberton Valley
Outkast, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, DeadMou5...
Pemberton had an incredible music festival here five years ago.
And maybe we've had to wait five years, but the Pemberton Music
Festival is back...and evidently worth the wait. The festival
grounds cover 300 acres, and hold 35,000 people. Camping is an
option, but, of course,
we'd love for you to stay with us and attend the festival in a more
The line up (as you can see, above) is incredible. This
three-day festival is looking like it's going to be the best
weekend out of all of British Columbia's summer festivals..and
there's some stiff competition for that title. We've got Outkast,
Nine Inch Nails, Lauren Hill, Snoop Dogg, and many more...Plus
comedy from Trailer Park Boys, Tom Green, Norm MacDonald -- and
festival organizers are adding more to the line up as you read
this. The team putting together this festival has truly created a
three-day, six-stage extravaganza. Big names have been booked and
the organizers are expecting this to be an annual event. They've already started organizing
You're going to want to get organized around this, fast, because
for three days in July, you're going to want to be in Pemberton, BC
with your closest friends. We hope that whether you choose to stay
with us at the Lodge or find other accommodations, you'll choose to
stay in Pemberton. You won't regret it. To fully experience the
festival, you'll want to wake up each morning to the splendour of
Mount Currie, begin to get used to seeing horses and bikes used to
get around town, and generally start to appreciate seeing the stars
at night. Pemberton itself is an experience, and you don't want to
The festival includes beer tents with micro-brewed beer, great
food, incredible music and comedy, too. We're looking forward to
this becoming an annual event in Pemberton, and we can't wait to
see you here!
Tickets on Sale Friday April 11th:
There are three types of tickets available:
General Admission (GA), V.I.P. and Super V.I.P. - The differences
are things you'd expect.
GA tickets include:
- your basic three days of festival attendance
- VIP Camping or Shuttle Pass
- VIP-only entryway and exit to/from the festival grounds
- Premium, VIP-only air-conditioned restrooms Up-front viewing at
ALL festival stages
- Unlimited access to VIP Grove in festival grounds with views of
main stage and shaded seating areas
- Premium food offered for deeply discounted, nominal charge
- Select beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic drink offered for
a deeply discounted
- nominal charge Special shuttle privileges* And more!
- *VIP Campers do not receive shuttle privileges
Super V.I.P. include:
- Concierge service prior to and during the festival.
- Super VIP-only main and second stage viewing areas on side of
- Super VIP golf cart taxi for Super VIP's only
- Private main stage
- Super VIP lounge with main and second stage views
- Private Super VIP-only air-conditioned dining room and lounge
serving complimentary 5-star meals with snacks in between
- Super VIP welcome package And more!
Check out the invite from the Trailer Park Boys
Stay tuned for further details!