2014 Pemberton Music Festival - Day 3 of 3 - Jul 20, 2014
Date: Sunday, July 20, 2014
Time: All Day
Where: Pemberton Valley
Outkast, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, DeadMou5...
The Pemberton Music Festival is back. We had to wait five years,
but it was worth the wait. With a line up that includes Outkast,
Nine Inch Nails, Lauren Hill and Snoop Dogg...not to mention Dead
Mau5, Violent Femmes and Soundgarden, this festival is almost
worthy of the surroundings it is set in.
The festival grounds cover 300 acres, and hold 35,000 people.
Camping is an option, but, of course, we'd love for you to stay with us and
attend the festival in a more luxurious fashion.
The line up (as you can see, above) rivals the rest of the
British Columbia summer festivals and comes out on the top this
year for sure. Added to the incredible music this year, we've also
got comedy from Trailer Park Boys, Tom Green, Norm MacDonald -- and
festival organizers are adding more to the line up as you read
this. The organizers have created a three-day, six-stage
extravaganza. They've already started organizing
To truly enjoy this festival, you'll want to stay and play in
Pemberton. The Village of Pemberton and the surrounding area a a
huge part of the draw for this festival, and if you choose to stay
outside of Pemberton, you are going to miss out on a large part of
the experience that festival organizers have created for you. With
35,000 people attending, some will need to stay in neighbouring
Whistler, but if you act fast, you'll be able to snag one of the
rooms available here in Pemberton. It will be worth it.
You'll be able to see horses and bikes used as transportation
around town, wake to the quiet splendour of Mount Currie each
morning, and you'll see all the stars in the night sky...just as
things should be. You'll be able to focus on your friends and the
music, away from cheap distractions and concrete.
The festival includes beer tents with micro-brewed beer, great
food, incredible music and comedy, too. We're looking forward to
this becoming an annual event in Pemberton, and we can't wait to
see you here!
Tickets on Sale Friday April 11th:
There are three types of tickets available:
General Admission (GA), V.I.P. and Super V.I.P. - The differences
are things you'd expect.
GA tickets include:
- your basic three days of festival attendance
- VIP Camping or Shuttle Pass
- VIP-only entryway and exit to/from the festival grounds
- Premium, VIP-only air-conditioned restrooms Up-front viewing at
ALL festival stages
- Unlimited access to VIP Grove in festival grounds with views of
main stage and shaded seating areas
- Premium food offered for deeply discounted, nominal charge
- Select beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic drink offered for
a deeply discounted
- nominal charge Special shuttle privileges* And more!
- *VIP Campers do not receive shuttle privileges
Super V.I.P. include:
- Concierge service prior to and during the festival.
- Super VIP-only main and second stage viewing areas on side of
- Super VIP golf cart taxi for Super VIP's only
- Private main stage
- Super VIP lounge with main and second stage views
- Private Super VIP-only air-conditioned dining room and lounge
serving complimentary 5-star meals with snacks in between
- Super VIP welcome package And more!
Check out the invite from the Trailer Park Boys
Stay tuned for further details!