Two Acre Shaker
Pemberton's biggest party of the year the Two Acre Shaker rocks the Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds on Saturday, August 17. Musical acts from up and down the Sea to Sky and far beyond will rock the Shaker stage with over 14 straight hours of musical performances.
Over the years the Shaker has built up a reputation for it's intimate atmosphere, spectacular views of Mount Currie Mountain and all around good times. This year's Shaker line-up is a unique mix of local talent and international DJ's playing a diverse list of music covering electronic, hip hop, drum and bass, funk, dance hall and much much more. Keep reading below to see all the acts performing at this year's festival.
2013 Two Acre Shaker Concert Line-Up
12:00PM - 2:00PM | Riddim Fernandez
2:00PM - 3:15PM | DJ Surgeon
3:15PM - 4:30PM | Robert Elbaanco
4:30PM - 5:30PM | DJ Dubconscious
5:30PM - 6:30PM | Tonye Aganaba & The Foundation
6:30PM - 7:30PM | Skiitour
7:30PM - 8:30PM | Jon & Roy
8:30PM - 9:30PM | Vinyl Ritchie
9:30PM - 10:30PM | Kytami
10:30PM - 12:00AM | Fort Knox Five
11:45PM - 1:00AM | Lyrics Born
1:15AM - 2:45 AM | JFB
2:45AM - 4:15AM | JPod the Beat Chef
4:15AM - CLOSE | Close Oliver Deshop & Special Guests
Tickets for the Shaker are still available however they are dangerously close to selling out. As of right now you can still grab tickets from a select number of local vendors for $50; Pemberton Bike Co (Pemberton, B.C), Evolution (Whistler, B.C), Stunt Wood (Squamish, B.C), Sitka Vancouver (Vancouver, B.C).
Once these tickets are gone there will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase at the Shaker event for $60.
Due to the popularity of the event it has outgrown its previous home at the Old Becker's Farm. Starting last year the Shaker made the move to the much bigger Mount Currie Rodeo Grounds in Mount Currie.
- Get yourself to Highway 99 and travel NORTH until you reach the turn-off for Pemberton, marked by a set of traffic lights at the intersection of Portage Road and Highway 99.
- Proceed STRAIGHT through the intersection and stay on Highway 99. After 6.5 KM, the road will begin to bend left as you enter the town-site of Mt. Currie. After 200m, you will come to a T intersection on the right, There will be a white church on your right hand side, as well as a highway sign marking distances to Lillooet.
- TURN RIGHT at the intersection, heading towards Lillooet on Highway 99.
- Continue on Highway 99 for another 7KM until you reach the TWO ACRE SHAKER site at the Mt. Currie Rodeo Grounds, on your right hand side.
- Turn right into the Rodeo Grounds, where our highly trained staff will check your tickets and point you in the direction of some seriously good times!
Camping will be available for anyone who wants to camp out overnight on the Shaker grounds. A $5 fee will be accessed to anyone who wishes to pitch a tent or park their R.V overnight. Fresh water, toilets and hand cleaning stations will be made available to anyone who spends the night.
There are NO ATM's at the Shaker so remember to bring enough cash for the night. Drink stands, camping, food trucks and the Shaker market only accept cash so be forewarned.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2013