Snowmobiling Trip Of A Lifetime
You've probably heard the buzz about Tourism Pemberton's awesome Snowmobiling Trip Of A Lifetime, which goes live today!
Pemberton Valley Lodge are proud to be a part of this truly great experience giveaway, that's why we're offering the lucky grand prize winner 5-nights & 5-days of accommodations for two!
The best part about this awesome competition is that it's so very simple to enter! All you need to do is 'LIKE' the Tourism Pemberton BC Facebook Page & complete the online entry form. That's it! You're now entered for the chance to win this spectacular experience!
The prize pool is divided in two; one for local Pemberton residents, and one for visitors.
The Grand Prize For Visitors
- 5-nights & 5-days of accommodation for two from Pemberton Valley Lodge.
- 3 days of snowmobile rentals & guiding
- 5 days of meals including breakfasts, lunches & dinners courtesy of Pemberton restaurants and food suppliers including; Mile One Eating House, Mount Currie Coffee Co, The Wood Restaurant & Lounge & Pemberton Valley Supermarket
- Private distillery tour & gift basket courtesy of Pemberton Distillery
- Therapeutic massage for 2 courtesy of Pemberton Valley Wellness
- Sport Adventure Camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
The Grand Prize For Area Locals
This prize is available for residents of D'Arcy, Mt Currie, Village of Pemberton, Pemberton Meadows, Whistler and areas in between these locations.
- 1 night accommodation courtesy of Pemberton Valley Lodge
- 1 day snowmobile rental & guiding courtesy of Canadian Snowmobile Adventures
- 1 dinner for two at one of our participating Pemberton restaurants
- sport adventure camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
- 1 iRack and 1 BoardSki Bracket Kit from Cheetah Factory Racing
- Gift card from Pemberton Esso
Entering Is Easy
Can't wait for the prize draw?
That's perfectly understandable! Why not come to Pemberton right now, and create your very own snowmobiling adventure?
Staying with Pemberton Valley Lodge is perfect. You have easy access to great amenities, including our hot-tub and pool. Great to relax in after a hard day sledding!
Contact our friendly staff today with any questions you may have and to book your stay!
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012