Pemberton Music Festival 2015 FAQ
The Pemberton Music Festival is Back for 2015
We're pretty excited about this, as is much of North America, apparently. If you take a look at Google Trends, you can see that people across Canada and the US have started madly searching for the Pemberton Music Festival. In fact, search volume for April 2015 is higher than last July, when the first festival actually took place.
This is big. It's a great festival, in an extraordinary community. With five tents this year, and bringing back the comedy tent, this festival is going to be bigger and better than last year - and that is saying a lot, considering that last year's festival was extraordinary.
We thought we'd give a Pemberton perspective on a few of the FAQs we've been hearing around town - and beyond:
- Are dogs allowed at the festival? As you may guess, we are disappointed that dogs are not welcome at the Pemberton Music Festival. Of course, if you have a certified service animal, they are more than welcome. But you're going to have to leave Fido behind this year.
- Will my cell phone work? We love this question. Pemberton is a lovely rural community, but we're 20 minutes from Whistler! We do have cell service in Pemberton. Whether or not your phone will work is between you and your cell provider. But we do have cell phones here.
- Do I have to camp at the festival? No! Of course not. And you also do not have to stay at expensive accommodations 20 - 30 minutes away. Stay in Pemberton (if you book early enough) and you can enjoy civilized accommodations right near the festival grounds.
- Will there be a general store on the festival site? Yes, there will. Of course, in Pemberton Village, all you need is available, from our local Pemberton Valley Grocery Store to cafes to pharmacies.
- What is the weather like in Pemberton? Perfect. The weather in Pemberton is slightly warmer than on the coast of British Columbia, so be prepared for that. Summers can get hot. Stay up to the minute with Pemberton weather by bookmarking this link.
Of course, the official Pemberton Music Festival FAQ page gives all the answers you need about specific things related to the festival such as ticketing, camping, and the items which may not be allowed on site, etc. Check out their FAQs for full details about the festival.
And if you'd like to stay in comfortable Pemberton accommodations, book soon! Summer is a busy time of year in Pemberton, so you'll need to reserve your room as soon as possible.
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2015