BC Family Day Activities in Pemberton
Family Day long weekend is the perfect time for parents and children to spend some quality time together. What better place is there to spend a weekend with your family than Pemberton!
Family Day Weekend at the Pemberton Community Centre
Take a trip to the Pemberton Community Centre on Saturday, February 15th, to celebrate Family Day. The Community Centre has put together a fun schedule of free activities for all ages to enjoy on Saturday. Play around at the Family Open Gym, do arts and crafts at the Craft Station, or take part in a Winterfest Adventure Hunt. There’s plenty of options to choose from:
Family Day Activities Schedule
- 8 am – 5 pm: Free Fitness Centre (when attending with a family member)
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm: Free Snacks
- 9 am – 2 pm: Family Open Gym
- 9 am – 10 am: Adult Circuit Conditioning with Michelle Nelson
- 10 – 11 am: Adult Gentle Yoga with Sarah Walters
- 11:15 am – 12 pm: Family Yoga
- 12:30 – 2 pm: Craft Station (in the Great Hall)
- 11:00 am – 3 pm: STEM Themed Activities (in the Library)
- 12 – 2 pm: Ping Pong and Pool (in The REC)
- 1 pm – Registration Winterfest Adventure Hunt
- 2 pm – Winterfest Adventure Hunt
Family Open Gym @ the PCC
Come out and have some fun this Family Day weekend at Family Open Gym. Activities include ride-on toys, balls, mats, and more! Family Open Gym isn’t just a long weekend event, it’s a weekly activity at the Pemberton Community Centre. However, you can drop by the gym on February 14th, 15th, or 17th to participate in Family Gym.
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory presented by PSS
Support our local high school students by going to see the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Presented by the Pemberton Secondary Drama Program at the Maury Young Arts Centre. You can go see this family friendly show on February 14th & 15th at 7 pm. Or if you miss the Family Day weekend shows you can go on February 21st & 22nd.
Indoor Winter Family Activities
Whistler is a great place to get together with family. From rock climbing to candy shops, here are the things you’ll want to do if the weather outside is frightful. Learn More!
Outdoor Winter Family Activities
Spend some time outdoors with the whole family. From tobogganing at the Olympic Park to Family Après in the Village, there’s plenty of options to choose from. Read More!
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020