Pemberton Farmers Market
Friday is Market Day!
The Pemberton Farmers Market, running every Friday from June 4, 2021, to October 29, 2021, from 3:00 to 6:30 pm at the Pemberton Community Barn, grows the heart of the community by showcasing delicious local produce, artisan crafts, live music and so much more.
Connect with the smiling locals and stock up on some of the freshest produce in the valley, indulge in a treat or two, and purchase unique products that will remind you of Pemberton for years to come. Each Friday you will find a core group of vendors along with a few special guests each week. Items found at the Market generally include; produce, pies, bread, cookies, treats, trinkets, gifts, jewellery, art, jams, pickled foods, locally produced spirits, and much more!
New this year
- Alpine Honey | alpinehoney.ca
- Lil’Wat Farm – Qwal̓ímak Nlep̓cálten | https://www.facebook.com/nlepcalten
- Pemberton Meat Company | pembertonmeatcompany.com
- Mossroom Meadows Mushrooms | https://www.facebook.com/MossroomMeadows/
A Few Other Favourites
- 200 Degrees Bakery | 200degrees.ca
- Blackwater Creek Orchard | blackwatercreekorchard.com
- Devine Gardens + Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Fort Berens | fortberens.ca
- Helmer’s Organic Farm | helmersorganic.com
- Nidhi’s Cuisine | On Facebook
- Ogre Acres Farm | www.facebook.com/Ogre-acres-farm-119681298202328
- Square Root Food Truck by Snowline Catering | On Instagram
- Seed to Culture | seedtoculture.ca
- Stony Mountain Farm | stonymtnfarm.com
- Whistler Elixir | whistlerelixir.com
- Willowcraft Farm | On Facebook
The Farmers’ Market Nutrition Coupon Program began in 2007 as a pilot project operating in each of the regional health authorities with the Ministry of Health taking over funding in 2012.
The program has been in full operation since 2015 and now serves over 79 communities and allows over 15,000 families, seniors, and pregnant people from over 5000 households in BC to access fresh produce with the use of coupons provided through local community groups.
Remember to bring your recycled bags to collect all the goodies and cash for purchases!
You can learn more about the Pemberton Farmers Market by visiting their official website. Plus, stay in the loop with the Market on their facebook page or on Instagram at @pembyfarmersmarket.
Posted: Thursday, July 08, 2021