Pemberton Pet-Friendly Accommodations
At Pemberton Valley Lodge we know that your trip often includes your pet, so we've set aside two floors of the hotel as "Pet-Friendly" accommodation. We even have Kody, our very own canine-concierge!
In order to best accommodate you and your pet, please indicate when you make your reservation, that you require a "Pet-Friendly" room.
- Pet Size: Dogs up to 75 pounds
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Allowed Pets per Unit: Max. 2 dogs per unit
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets are not permitted on the 3rd floor.
Personalized Pet Welcome Package
When you reserve a pet-friendly room your furry companion will be greeted with a personalized welcome package, as well as a plush dog bed and food & water bowls. Food / water bowls will be placed in your room prior to check-in.
Large Dog Wash Station
We are pleased to offer a dog wash station in our covered underground parking area. This dog wash is available to Lodge guests. The dog wash is large enough to accommodate almost any dog breed. Clean towels are available to dry pets after their wash!
Numerous walking areas are around our property. No on-site pet services are available. Information on local pet service providers is available at front desk.
$45 per stay up to a maximum of 5 days for up to 2 dogs. A portion of the "Pet-Friendly" Fee will be donated to Pemberton Animal Well-Being Society.
- Please call our reservation desk to reserve a pet-friendly room before arrival
- Otherwise, dog arrivals that are not reserved in advance are subject to a $75 pet fee
- 40% of our hotel is pet-friendly, and 60% is pet restricted so we can satisfy all of our guests needs