Pemberton Pet-Friendly Accommodations
At Pemberton Valley Lodge we know that your trip often
includes your pet, so we've set aside two floors of the hotel as
"Pet-Friendly" accommodation. We even have Kody, our very own
In order to best accommodate you
and your pet, please indicate when you make your reservation, that
you require a "Pet-Friendly" room.
- Pet Size: Dogs up to 75 pounds
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Allowed Pets per Unit: Max. 2 dogs per
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets are not
permitted on the 3rd floor.
Personalized Pet Welcome Package
When you reserve a pet-friendly room your furry
companion will be greeted with a personalized welcome package, as
well as a plush dog bed and food & water bowls. Food /
water bowls will be placed in your room prior to check-in.
Large Dog Wash Station
We are pleased to offer a dog wash station in our covered
underground parking area. This dog wash is available to Lodge
guests. The dog wash is large enough to accommodate almost any dog
breed. Clean towels are available to dry pets after their wash!
Numerous walking areas are around our property. No on-site
pet services are available. Information on local pet service
providers is available at front desk.
$45 per stay up to a maximum of 5 days for up to 2
dogs. A portion of the "Pet-Friendly" Fee will be donated
to Pemberton Animal Well-Being Society.
- Please call our reservation desk to reserve a
pet-friendly room before arrival
- Otherwise, dog arrivals that are not reserved in advance are
subject to a $65 pet fee
- 40% of our hotel is pet-friendly, and 60% is pet restricted so
we can satisfy all of our guests needs